Hawaï mobile home
- Floor surface approximately 18 m2 (excluding veranda)
- Suitable for 2 persons
- Some Hawaï-mobile homes are suitable for 3 adults. You can find this information, if relevant, on the specific accommodation page of the campsite you’ve selected under the ‘Specific Details’ heading..
- Bedroom with double bed (At camping Firenze, Village Jolly and Roma Camping Village the Hawaï mobile home does not have a separate bedroom.)
- Blankets and pillows are of course provided
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and fixed wash basin with hot and cold water
- Kitchen with table top fridge, microwave and coffee maker (At camping Firenze, Village Jolly and Roma Camping Village the Hawaï mobile home does not have a kitchen, fridge, microwave and coffee maker)
- Standard garden furniture: 1 garden table and 2 garden chairs, parasol
- The Hawaï mobile home usually has airco
Please be aware, although we have used this as an example of a Hawai mobile home, the layout and interior can vary. Deviations from the standard model are listed on the accommodation page of the campsite of your choice.