Italy - Tuscany - Talamone
Camping Talamone is part of a park, which is situated on a hillside covered with pine trees. There are therefore there are many places with a beautiful view of the Mediterranean and the Talamone bay. Watch the kite surfers above the bay from the road up to the campsite - it's a great view.
Why camping Talamone ?
- There is a small, pleasant bar with a terrace, from where you have a view of the swimming pool: a glass window in the bar also allows you to look at the pool from below the water level. The view from the restaurant over the Talamone bay is amazing too.
- Many of the campsite entertainment activities take place on the campsite's private beach (500m away).
- There are lots of activities to choose from like archery and chess, but you can also take wind and kite surfing lessons. Plus there's a canoeing and sailing school.
- The wide Talamone beach is about 5km away.
- A few times each week in the evenings there is entertainment in the arena.
- The tents have a great location, in the middle of the olive grove. Yes, you're really in Italy!
Tip from the specialist:
"Exciting campsite set within greenery and is playfully designed. Great cities within easy access and both Siena and Rome are only a few hours drive away."
The surrounding area of Talamone
Talamone is a pretty fishing town located on a cape on the most southerly point of the Uccellina mountains, part of the Maremma national park. The town was originally inhabited by the Etruscan and has been built against the mountain. There are many picturesque streets and squares and right at the top there is a battlement dating from the 15th century. From here you have a magnificent view out to sea.
Some tips for your holiday at Talamone in Talamone
- You will find the best fish restaurants beside the harbour.
- A few kilometres away is the nature reserve and the lagoon of Orbetello, also a pleasant town.
- The amazing cities of Rome, Florence and Siena are all around a two hours drive away.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 21/04/2018 until 14/09/2018 (incl.)) 144 sqm, depth: 1,65 m
- 1 children's pool (from 21/04/2018 until 14/09/2018 (incl.)) measures, depth: 50 m
- swimming cap mandatory
- swimming shorts allowed
Extra water fun
- 1 waterslide (from 21/04/2018 until 14/09/2018 (incl.))
- campsite at 0,5 km from the Mediterranean Sea (with a sandy beach)
Sports and playing
- big playground
- fitness equipment (outdoor)
- golf (at 18 km)
- multisports court
- horse riding: on the campsite: lessons possible
- table tennis
- tennis: on the campsite (1 outdoor courts)
- water sports: canoeing, kayaking, kitesurfing and surfing
- electronic games
- animation target customer(s): toddlers and kids
- animation period: between early july and end of august
- entertainment languages: English and Italian
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 21/04/2018 until 14/09/2018 (incl.))
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: only in the central area (to be paid)
- grocery shop (from 21/04/2018 until 14/09/2018 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue not allowed, carbon barbecue allowed, electric barbecue not allowed
Bungalow tent Navajo
- lighting and extra sockets
- sun and shade
- subsoil: sand
- mandatory central parking lot
- check in between 16:00 and 20:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- pets not allowed
- deposit tent is € 100,00
Bungalow tent Navajo
Based on 85.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children5.5
General state of campsite6.3
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*5.7