Italy - Lake Garda - Sirmione
Camping Tiglio is situated in a quiet area on the shores of Lake Garda. The campsite is situated on a split of land, just to the east of the Sirmione peninsula. From 2015 the campsite will have its own jetty so boating on this magical lake will be irresistable.
Why camping Tiglio ?
- There is a pleasant beach about 1.5 kilometres away and Sirmione is 6 kilometres from the campsite.
- The atmosphere at this friendly campsite is very family orientated with much attention given to families with young children.
- You will find a swimming pool with a separate children's pool (and great sun loungers!). There's also a supermarket, a restaurant and a take-away for a convenient and well-priced meal.
- The campsite owner also has his own vineyard so if you want to taste some wine, he is more than willing to give you his advice.
Tip from the specialist:
"Lovely location in Lake Garda close to the beaches and the famous Sirmione peninsula with the well known castle. Perfect for families with younger children."
The surrounding area Tiglio
On the shores of Lake Garda there is one point where you will find a complete contrast to the usual straight and reguraly shaped banks: near Sirmione. Here, a narrow peninsula juts out into the lake for several kilometres and ends with the impressive castle of Rocca Scaligera. At the edge of the peninsula are the remains of old Roman buildings as the sulphur waters at the eastern part of Sirmione have been used for centuries.
Some tips for your holiday at Tiglio in Sirmione
- The small square at Sirmione harbour is very commercial, and yet very charming.
- A pleasant town nearby is Peschiera del Garda.
- Verona with its Roman theatre is not far away.
- Fun park Canevaworld is 20km away.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 23/04/2017 until 30/09/2017 (incl.)) 25 m x 8 m, depth: 1,65 m
- 2 children's pools
- 1st swimming pool (from 23/04/2017 until 30/09/2017 (incl.))
- 2nd swimming pool (from 23/04/2017 until 30/09/2017 (incl.)) 3 m x 3 m, depth: 0,3 m
- swimming caps are mandatory
- swimming shorts are allowed
Extra water fun
- campsite directly next to Lake Garda
Sports and playing
- small playground
- beach volleyball
- table tennis
- tennis: in the neighbourhood (1 indoor courts)
- water sports: pedalo and sailing
- electronic games
- no entertainment
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 22/04/2017 until 29/09/2017 (incl.))
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- grocery shop (from 22/04/2017 until 29/09/2017 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue allowed, electric barbecue allowed
- safe deposit
Bungalow tent Navajo
- lighting and extra sockets
- sun and shade
- subsoil: grass
- check in between 16:00 and 20:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- pets not allowed
- deposit tent is € 100,00
Bungalow tent Navajo
Based on 89.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children5.8
General state of campsite6.9
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*5.5