Italy - Adriatic Coast - Lido delle Nazioni
Camping Tahiti Village
Tahiti Village has received multiple prizes, and for good reason! The campsite is very well maintained and offers excellent facilities. You have a choice of 3 swimming pools plus there's a beach with a private beach just 800m away. A small train runs back and forth between the beach and the campsite.
Why camping Tahiti Village ?
- You will see two of the three pools near the entrance to the campsite: Pre-Olympic and Atoll Beach. The third, Aqua Therm Beach, is at the other side of the site. For a change, head down to the beach. It's an easy 800m walk or take the free train.
- The private beach has a section especially for Tahiti Village guests. Pick out your sunbed and parasol and settle down with a good book.
- Every facility is top class and carefully maintained. Enjoy your camping holiday surrounded by lots of greenery and with the comforts of home.
- This campsite will appeal to all age groups. There's a kids club for youngsters plus daytime and evening activities for adults. Make a unique pottery souvenir, explore the surrounding area when you join in the excursions or head to the campsite spa for some 'me time'.
- There is ample opportunity for excercise here: archery, volleyball, basketball, soccer, tennis, fitness and so much more.
- Delicious meals are served in the campsite restaurant. You can also arrange full or half board during your stay. Take aways are also an option if you prefer to dine at your accommodation.
Tip from the specialist:
"This is a campsite for all ages. One where families, teenagers and couples will all find plenty to do as well as three swimming pools to choose from. Or head to the beach, an easy 800m walk or jump on the free train."
The surrounding area Tahiti Village
Tahiti Village is located in Lido delle Nazioni, on the Adriatic coast. The nature reserves of Parco del Delta del Po and Parco Regionale Veneto del Delta del Po are close by, ensuring a green and spacious surrounding. Venice is within easy reach of the campsite and there are lots of exciting activities to try nearby.
Some tips for your holiday at Tahiti Village in Lido delle Nazioni
- For a change from the beach or pools, head for the floating city; Venice. Just 80km away, you can make your own way there or join an excursion organised by the campsite.
- Other beautiful cities are on your doorstep too, like Ravenna (40km) and Ferrara (50km). Be amazed by the wonderful mosaics and churches in Ravenna. Castello Estense, a huge castle, is one of the top attractions in Ferrara.
- For a day out to please the kids head for Mirabilandia, the largest amusement park in Italy. The whole family will love it here. It's in Savio, very close to Ravenna.
- The campsite is close to two nature reserves: Parco del Delta del Po and Parco Regionale Veneto del Delta del Po. Both are well worth a visit. Enjoy a walk or take your bikes to explore this wonderful landscape.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 22/05/2018 until 14/09/2018 (incl.)) 5.500 sqm
- 1 children's pool (from 22/05/2018 until 14/09/2018 (incl.)) 200 sqm, depth: 0,4 m
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts not allowed
Extra water fun
- campsite at 0,5 km from the adriatic sea (with a sand beach)
Spa and wellness
- steam room
Sports and playing
- several small playgrounds
- archery range (to be paid)
- fitness equipment (outdoor) (outdoor)
- jeu de boules
- mini golf
- table tennis
- electronic games
- animation period: between early may and end of september
- entertainment languages: English, German and Italian
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 12/05/2018 until 13/09/2018 (incl.))
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (free of charge)
- internet corner: to be paid
- grocery shop (from 12/05/2018 until 13/09/2018 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue not allowed, carbon barbecue not allowed, electric barbecue not allowed, central barbecue place available
- surface area of the mobile home: 28 m² excluding the terrace
- uncovered terrace
- sun and shade
- subsoil: grass
- check in between 16:00 and 19:00 - check out between 08:00 and 11:00
- pets not allowed
- deposit mobile home is 200 € (only cash)
- garden furniture: 6 garden seats and 1 garden table
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- small fridge
- hob (4 gasrings)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed (1,40 x 1,90 m)
- 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds (0,80 x 1,90 m) and high bed (1,70 m)
- possibility for 1 convertible bed in living room
- woolen blankets and pillows are present
Bathroom and toilet
- bathroom provided with shower, sink and toilet
Reviews Tahiti Village
Based on of reviews
Playgrounds for children
General state of campsite
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*