Germany - Lake Constance - Orsingen
Camping Ferienpark Orsingen
This modern campsite is only a 10 minute drive from the Bodensee. Camping Ferienpark Orsingen has good facilities for families with children and, although the campsite was only established in 2010, it has plenty of greenery and lots of trees.
Why camping Ferienpark Orsingen ?
- Small children will enjoy the large play castle and there's an exciting indoor playground where they can climb, play and have fun to their hearts content!
- There's a large sports field for older children.
- There's a heated public swimming pool, free for campsite guests, with a separate pool for the little ones.
- Alongside the Bodensee are several beaches with sailing boat rental.
- The campsite has a shop, kiosk and restaurant with a friendly terrace.
Tip from the specialist:
"A brand new campsite set in a perfect location with plenty of play activities for children. Lovely surrounding area close to the Bodensee and famous Rhein waterfall near Schaffhausen."
The surrounding area of Ferienpark Orsingen
The Bodensee borders Germany, Switzerland and Austria and measures 536km², making it one of te largest lakes in Europe. The river Rhine meanders its way into the lake at the Austrian border and leaves near the Swiss city of Schaffhausen.
Some tips for your holiday at Ferienpark Orsingen in Orsingen
- The famous 'Rheinfall' is a sharp bend in the river where the beautiful Laufen castle is situated and where the waterfall stretches across the Rhine drops 23m. Even in the summer 600,00 litres of water run through the waterfall each second, making it a spectacular view.
- Visit the historic city of Lindau situated on a small isle near the German/Austrian border.
- The surrounding area is perfect for cycling trips.
- Children will enjoy the Affenberg zoo near Salem.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 01/05/2018 until 08/09/2018 (incl.)): measures, depth between 0,8 and 2,30 m (heated)
- 1 children's pool (from 01/05/2018 until 08/09/2018 (incl.)): 60 sqm, depth: 0,20 m (heated)
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts allowed
Extra water fun
- 1 waterslide
- campsite at 8 km from Lake Constance (with a pebble beach)
Sports and playing
- small playground
- golf: 18 holes (at 2 km)
- jeu de boules
- mini golf
- horse riding: in the neighbourhood
- beach volleyball
- table tennis
- tennis: in the neighbourhood
- water sports: diving
- play castle
- animation target customer(s): toddlers and kids
- animation period: from 26/07/2018 until 01/09/2018 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: English and German
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 21/04/2018 until 28/09/2018 (incl.))
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue not allowed, electric barbecue allowed, central barbecue place available
- cash point
Reviews Ferienpark Orsingen
Based on 88.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children7.5
General state of campsite7.2
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*8.6