France - Auvergne/Aveyron - Murol
Camping La Ribeyre
A beautiful, well-maintained campsite situated in the green volcanic area of Puy de Dome. The campsite offers wonderful views of the famous castle of Murol and the village too.
Why camping La Ribeyre ?
- The Aqua Park is fantastic and has multiple slides, a lazy river and water cannons - great fun for everyone! There is a pool that can be covered, a heated swimming pool and an outdoor pool (also heated).
- The campsite has a private lake, complete with beach, where you can swim or canoe.
- For the children, there is a very large playground plus an entertainment program for the whole family during the day and evenings.
Tip from the specialist:
"A lovely family campsite in the green volcanic region of Puy de Dome. Swim in the Aqua Park or in the private lake."
The surrounding area of La Ribeyre
The campsite is very close to the picturesque village of Murol, complete with historic castle that is well worth a visit. Also the local market that is held every Wednesday is an absolute must.
Some tips for your holiday at La Ribeyre in Murol
- The beautiful Lake Chambon, where you can try your hand at a variety of watersports, is close by.
- The 1885m high Puy de Sancy is the highest volcano in France. You can climb it on foot or take the easy route via the gondola.
- Children will love the educational and adventurous theme park Vulcania.
Activities & pools
Swimming & fun in the water
- 1 outdoor pool (from 01/06/2019 until 14/09/2019 (incl.)): (heated)
- 1 indoor swimming pool (from 01/05/2019 until 13/09/2019 (incl.)) (heated)
- 1 children's pool (from 01/06/2019 until 14/09/2019 (incl.)): (heated)
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts not allowed
- sunbeds in the pool area
Extra water fun
- recreational swimming lake (gentle slope) with beach
- 4 waterslides
- 1 whirlpool
- crazy river
Sports and playing
- small playground
- jeu de boules
- multisports court
- horse riding: on the campsite
- table tennis
- tennis: on the campsite (1 outdoor courts)
- water sports: canoeing and paddle surfing
- electronic games
- adventure park
- animation target customer(s): toddlers, kids, teens and adults
- animation period: from 02/07/2019 until 31/08/2019 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: English and French
Eating and drinking
- snack bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- grocery shop (from 01/05/2019 until 13/09/2019 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, charcoal barbecue not allowed, electric barbecue not allowed
- Surface area of the mobile home: 28 m²
- uncovered terrace
- sun and shade
- subsoil: grass
- heating (only in living room)
- check in between 16:00 and 20:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- pets not allowed
- deposit is 200 € (cash or credit card)
- tourist tax 1,00 € per person per night
- garden furniture: 6 garden seats and 1 garden table
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- small fridge
- 4 burner hob (gas)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed (1,40 x 1,90 m)
- 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds (0,80 x 1,90 m)
- sleeper couch for 1 person (1,20 x 1,90 m) in living room
- woollen blankets and pillows
Bathroom and toilet
- bathroom provided with shower, sink and toilet
Experiences and reviews La Ribeyre
Based on of reviews
Playgrounds for children
General state of campsite
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*