Frequently asked questions - Vacansoleil (general)
Why choose Vacansoleil?
- Popularity: 50 years experience
- Reliable: ITAA membership
- Complete: The largest selection, 500 campsites in 17 countries
- The best value for money
- Clear: Hawai, Fiji, Bali, Waikiki, Tahiti, bungalow tent, pitch
- Freedom: arrival & departure 7 days a week
- Facilities: open is really open
- Quality: own employees, own recreational study MBO / HBO level
- Honesty: no extras, no supplements
- Competitive: low prices and offers
- Smart: the best price / performance ratio
- Camping For You pictogram indicates entertainment for teenagers.
What do the pictograms mean?
- The dummy symbolises that baby packs are offered at the campsite.
- The wheelchair logo signifies that the campsite has met our requirements for the needs of wheelchair users.
- The T-shirt logo symbolizes that there is an employee of Vacansoleil working on the campsite mostly during high season.
- The 'snowflake' logo signifies that we offer accommodation with air conditioning on this campsite.
- The sports logo indicates that you can watch any crucial sporting events on TV at the campsite.
- The Camping Kids logo indicates that there will be children's entertainment during high season.
- The Wi-Fi symbol means that there is Wi-Fi connection present on the campsite. Please note that this is not free of charge on every campsite.
- If there is a bike symbol at a campsite, you should take your bike on your holiday because this campsite offers excellent cycling routes and/or cycling packages.
- Camping Kids pictogram indicates entertainment for children until 12 years
- CampingForYou! pictogram indicates entertainment for teenagers.
- Camping Family pictogram indicates entertainment for the entire family.
- Camping Adventure pictogram indicates entertainment for those who like action and the real outdoor life.
What are the school holiday dates?
Click here for the school holidays.
What is the GDPR?
GDPR means General Data Protection Regulation. This is the international name for the new European privacy law. It replaces the old Data Protection Directive. In the GDPR you’ll find the new rules concerning how companies have to handle your personal information. Vacansoleil now complies fully with the GDPR. Read more about the GDPR here and how we take care of your personal data.
Is my personal data safe with Vacansoleil?
Vacansoleil ensures the safe keeping of your personal data. We do this in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This is the European privacy law that has been enforced since the 25th of May 2018. Read more GDPR here about how we take care of your privacy.
Can I view and adapt my personal data or have it removed?
Yes, you have the right to see, change or have removed all the personal data that we keep of you. According to the European privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to access, correction, erasure and portability of your personal data. Read more about the GDPR GDPR here and learn about your right to view, change and remove your personal data.
How does Vacansoleil take care of my privacy?
Your trust in our organisation means a lot to us. When you book a holiday with us, visit our website, sign up for a newsletter or have contact with us in another way, we always handle the personal information you share with us with the utmost of care. We do this in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This is the European privacy law that has been enforced since the 25th of May 2018. Read more GDPR here about how we take care of your privacy.