Frequently asked questions - Vacansoleil (general)
Why choose Vacansoleil?
- Popularity: 49 years experience
- Reliable: ITAA membership
- Complete: The largest selection, 500 campsites in 16 countries
- The best value for money
- Clear: Hawai, Fiji, Bali, Waikiki, Tahiti, bungalow tent, pitch
- Freedom: arrive any day of the week
- Facilities: open is really open
- Quality: own employees, own recreational study MBO / HBO level
- Honesty: no extras, no supplements
- Competitive: low prices and offers
- Smart: the best price / performance ratio
- Camping For You pictogram indicates entertainment for teenagers.
What do the pictograms mean?
- The dummy symbolises that baby packs are offered at the campsite.
- The wheelchair logo signifies that the campsite has met our requirements for the needs of wheelchair users.
- The T-shirt logo symbolizes that there is an employee of Vacansoleil working on the campsite mostly during high season.
- The 'snowflake' logo signifies that we offer accommodation with air conditioning on this campsite.
- The sports logo indicates that you can watch any crucial sporting events on TV at the campsite.
- The Camping Kids logo indicates that there will be children's entertainment during high season.
- The Wi-Fi symbol means that there is Wi-Fi connection present on the campsite. Please note that this is not free of charge on every campsite.
- If there is a bike symbol at a campsite, you should take your bike on your holiday because this campsite offers excellent cycling routes and/or cycling packages.
- Camping Kids pictogram indicates entertainment for children until 12 years
- CampingForYou! pictogram indicates entertainment for teenagers.
- Camping Family pictogram indicates entertainment for the entire family.
- Camping Adventure pictogram indicates entertainment for those who like action and the real outdoor life.
What are the school holiday dates?
Click here for the school holidays.