Italy - Lake Garda - Desenzano del Garda
Camping San Francesco
At the beginning of the Sirmione peninsula lies camping San Francesco. The campsite has two sections, one of them with direct access to the beach beside Lake Garda, perfect for sunbathing or swimming.
Why camping San Francesco ?
- The campsite is next to a 300 metre long beach.
- The biggest campsite attraction is the fantastic pool area of over 1400 m2 (bathing caps must be worn).
- The training circuit, football ground, tennis courts, volleyball field, basketball area and pétanque tracks are all there for you to enjoy.
- The restaurant has a spacious terrace close to the lake.
Tip from the specialist:
"A popular campsite situated along a 300 metre long beach, not far from Sirmione. Pretty park, great pool, many sport activities and entertainment for all ages."
The surrounding area of San Francesco
If you are that close to the well known city Sirmione, you really shouldn't miss out on a visit. The old castle and the characteristic tiny streets have their own pleasant atmosphere.
Some tips for your holiday at San Francesco in Desenzano del Garda
- Especially in the evening you will enjoy a meal or drink in one of the many restaurants and terraces at the lakeside.
- The southern part of Lake Garda is well situated for trips. For example, the city Verona with its famous opera arena is within easy reach.
- Cities like Padova, Mantova and Brescia are worth a visit. Venice of course is a good idea for a day trip.
- For children there are the amusement parks of Gardaland, Caneva World (33 kilometres away) and Sigurtà.
- You can enjoy wonderful boat trips around the lake.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 24/04/2019 until 16/09/2019 (incl.)): with playset, 1470 sqm, depth between 1,1 and 1,40 m
- 1 children's pool (from 24/04/2019 until 16/09/2019 (incl.)): 200 sqm, depth: 0,60 m
- swimming cap mandatory
- swimming shorts allowed
- sunbeds in the pool area are free of charge
- parasols in the pool area are free of charge
Extra water fun
- campsite directly next to Lake Garda (with a grass beach)
Spa and wellness
- whirlpool (free of charge)
Sports and playing
- several small playgrounds
- rental bikes (from 19/04/2019 until 28/09/2019 (incl.)) in the neighbourhood
- multisports court
- horse riding: in the neighbourhood (outdoor): guided tours
- table tennis
- tennis: on the campsite (1 lightened outdoor courts)
- water sports: canoeing, pedalo, sailing and surfing
- electronic games
- water sports in the neighbourhood: pedalo and surfing
- animation target customer(s): toddlers, kids, teens and adults
- animation period: from 15/06/2019 until 08/09/2019 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: English, German and Italian
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 19/04/2019 until 28/09/2019 (incl.))
- pool bar
- ice-cream bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- internet corner: to be paid
- quay/buoy for boats
- supermarket (from 19/04/2019 until 28/09/2019 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue allowed, electric barbecue allowed
- surface area of the mobile home: 32 m² excluding the terrace
- uncovered terrace
- subsoil: grass
- check in between 16:00 and 19:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- pets not allowed
- deposit mobile home is 50 € (only cash)
- tourist tax 0,60 € per person per night for participants from 15 to 99 (incl.) year
- garden furniture: 5 garden seats, 2 sun loungers and 1 garden table
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- big fridge
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed
- 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds
- possibility for 1 convertible bed in living room
Bathroom and toilet
- bathroom provided with shower and sink
- 2nd bathroom provided with shower, sink and toilet
Reviews San Francesco
Based on 126.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children6.6
General state of campsite7.1
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*7.6