Italy - Adriatic Coast - Martinsicuro
Camping Riva Nuova
Camping Riva Nuova is situated in the village, so everything is within easy walking distance. You will not want for anything whilst on this campsite. There's even a dance floor and fitness centre.
Why camping Riva Nuova ?
- The entertainment team is very active and makes sure you won't be bored.
- Attention has also been paid to the youngest of guests, as there is a mini club and and a safe playground with a soft floor.
- For a change from the beach you can amuse yourself in the excellent swimming pool complex, which is 1800m2. There's a children's part, but also things like a hydro massage, solarium and slides, as well as the essential sun beds with parasols.
- The sanitary buildings are well-equipped with every comfort. They also have special areas for chidlren with low sinks, child showers and a baby bath.
- There is a nice bar, supermarket, restaurant and pizzeria.
Tip from the specialist:
"Martinsicuro is a bustling boulevard with shops along the beach. This all a short bike ride or walk away. Good family campsite, great comfort."
The surrounding area Riva Nuova
The village of Martinsicuro is located in the Abruzzo region, on the Italian east coast. This part, halfway to the Italian 'boot,' offers a truly unique landscape. Wooded hills, castles, national parks and, of course, the sky blue sea, the national colour of Italy.
Some tips for your holiday at Riva Nuova in Martinsicuro
- From the campsite it's a 90-minute drive to the Gran Sasso d'Italia. A mountain area famous for its eternal snow and fairytale landscape.
- There's a special cycling zone which runs to the more southerly situated Alba Adriatica, along the nature reserve, which runs parallel with the coast.
- Pescara is a lovely city in which to spend a day. Stroll through the small alleyways and along the boulevard, stopping to sample the great food and drink on offer. For a relaxing break from the centre, you can walk to the wide sandy beach in just a few minutes.
- Head 25km inland to Ascoli Piceno. A city with an historical centre, exclusive shops and lots of bars and restaurants. Make time to visit the farmers market where you can try Olive Ascolane, a tasty local dish.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 12/05/2018 until 07/09/2018 (incl.)) 217 sqm, depth: 1,50 m
- 1 lagoon pool (from 12/05/2018 until 07/09/2018 (incl.))
- swimming cap mandatory
- swimming shorts allowed
- sunbeds in the pool area are free of charge
- parasols in the pool area are free of charge
Extra water fun
- 3 waterslides (from 12/05/2018 until 07/09/2018 (incl.))
- campsite at 0,01 km from the adriatic sea (with a sand beach)
- campsite at 1,5 km from the River
Sports and playing
- big playground
- indoor playground
- rental bikes (from 12/05/2018 until 07/09/2018 (incl.)) on the campsite: city bike, bicycle for children and bicycle seat for children
- fitness room (indoor) (indoor)
- beach volleyball
- table tennis
- tennis: on the campsite (1 lightened outdoor courts)
- water sports: pedalo
- electronic games
- animation target customer(s): toddlers and kids
- animation period: between mid- june and early september
- entertainment languages: Dutch, English, French, German and Italian
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 12/05/2018 until 08/09/2018 (incl.))
- snack bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- internet corner: to be paid
- grocery shop (from 12/05/2018 until 07/09/2018 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue not allowed, electric barbecue not allowed
- cash point
Reviews Riva Nuova
Based on 44.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children7.2
General state of campsite7.5
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*8.5