Italy - Adriatic Coast - Grado
Camping Tenuta Primero
This spaciously laid out campsite is just 50 metres from the beach and a 10 minute drive from the seaside resort of Grado and its historical centre. It’s the perfect spot for a family camping holiday, filled with sun, sea and beaches.
Why camping Tenuta Primero ?
- Camping Tenuta Primero is right by the beach. The water is shallow and pleasantly warm here. So perfect for small children. Fancy swimming in the sea? Then jump into the water from the pier. When you’re back on dry land, take a refreshing shower and then relax in the sunshine.
- Get your chilled drinks and ice creams from the Kite bar on the beach. It’s open every day. Feel like some water sports, like pedaloing, surfing, kitesurfing or sailing? Sign up for activities at the beach sports club next to the kite bar. Hopefully your kids will still have some energy left over for the entertainment at the mini and junior clubs.
- The blue flag beach of Grado is just a 10 minute drive away. This means clean beaches with all the required facilities, such as toilets and restaurants.
- Talking of restaurants. Try the one at the campsite. It’s superb! Great fresh fish. Tasty pizzas, a special kids menu and a gorgeous view of the sea from the terrace. For a quick snack or chicken or fish take away head for the pool bar or rotisserie.
- The swimming pools are pretty as a picture. Smaller kids splash about in the 2 smaller ones, while teens jump into the large pool. And you? Well you’re in the jacuzzi of course!
- The campsite is big. It’s a good idea to bring your bikes or hire them at the campsite. That way you can discover the surrounding countryside at your own pace. Tip: buy some fresh bread and fruit from the campsite shop and stop for a picnic.
Tip from the specialist:
"Spacious campsite 50 metres from the beach and a 10 minute drive from the historical town of Grado.Trieste and Venice are close by. The perfect spot for a sun, sea and beach holiday with the kids. "
The surrounding area of Tenuta Primero
The campsite is fantastic and both young and old have endless fun by the sea. But there’s plenty more to do in the area. Visit the cities of Grado, Trieste and Venice. Or explore the beautiful surrounding countryside.
Some tips for your holiday at Tenuta Primero in Grado
- The place to visit in the area is Grado. Enjoy a pleasant day by the sea. Then stroll around the old part of town, through narrow lanes and past public squares and quaint little shops. End the day with a walk along the modern promenade and a well-deserved meal by the harbour.
- Hire an electric boat by Tenuta Primero and ride along the Adriatic coast to Trieste or even Venice. First you blow away the cobwebs and then you’re ready to explore the city.
- You can really pamper yourself in Grado. In the spa with heated sea water, a Finnish sauna and Turkish steam bath. If you’re on holiday with the kids, go to the Grado thermal waterpark. The kids can whizz down waterslides, while you relax in a massage bath.
- Visit Trieste, the capital of the Friuli-Venezia Giulia region. Rumoured to have the best coffee and cappuccino in Italy. Stroll along the beautiful promenade, past the statue of the 2 pretty maidens and the San Spiridione church. Tip: take the tram from Piazza Oberdan to the village of Opicina, close to the Slovenian border.
- Enjoy a gondola ride through the streets of Venice. Take that perfect holiday snap on the San Marco square. Venice is just 90 minutes from camping Tenuta Primero!
- Tour the lagoon and nature reserves near Grado. By boat or by bike.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 19/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.)) 8 x 15 m, depth: 1,5 m
- 2 children's pools
- 1st swimming pool (from 19/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.)) 64 m²
- 2nd swimming pool (from 19/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.)) 20 m²
- swimming cap mandatory
- swimming shorts allowed
Extra water fun
- 2 whirlpools
- campsite directly next to the Adriatic Sea (with a sandy beach)
Spa and wellness
- sauna (to be paid)
- steam room (to be paid)
Sports and playing
- several small playgrounds
- rental bikes (from 19/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.)) on the campsite: city bike, bicycle for children and bicycle seat for children
- golf: 18 holes (at 0,1 km)
- mini golf
- mini football
- beach volleyball
- table tennis
- tennis: on the campsite (3 lightened outdoor courts)
- water sports in the neighbourhood: kitesurfing, paddle surfing, sailing, wakeboarding and windsurfing
- animation target customer(s): toddlers and kids
- animation period: from 25/05/2019 until 31/08/2019 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: English, German and Italian
Eating and drinking
- 2 restaurants: 1st restaurant (from 19/05/2019 until 22/09/2019 (incl.)), 2nd restaurant (from 19/04/2019 until 22/09/2019 (incl.))
- pool bar
- beach bar
- ice-cream bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners, Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: only in the central area (to be paid)
- quay/buoy for boats
- supermarket (from 19/04/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, charcoal barbecue not allowed, electric barbecue allowed
- Surface area of the mobile home: 32 m²
- covered porch
- sun and shade
- subsoil: grass and sand
- airconditioning (not included)
- heating (only in living room)
- check in between 16:00 and 20:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- pets not allowed
- no deposit
- tourist tax 1,00 € per person per night
- mandatory cleaning 40,00 € per unit per stay to be paid at resort
- cot available locally 2,00 € per piece per night
- highchair available locally 2,00 € per piece per night
- bed linen (single bed) 10,00 € per person per time
- bed linen (double bed) 10,00 € per person per time
- towels 10,00 € per person per time
- airconditioning 7,00 € per unit per night
- garden furniture: 4 garden seats, 2 adjustable seats and 1 garden table
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- 4 burner hob (gas)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed (1,40 x 1,90 m)
- 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds (0,80 x 1,90 m)
- sleeper couch for 2 persons (1,30 x 1,90 m) in living room
- woollen blankets are provided and pillows are provided
Bathroom and toilet
- bathroom provided with shower and sink
- separate toilet
Reviews Tenuta Primero
Based on 5.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children10.0
General state of campsite8.0
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*0.0