Knaus Campingpark Wingst
Germany - Lower Saxony - Wingst
Camping Knaus Campingpark Wingst
Sea and beach lovers, nature enthusiasts and families with kids, pay attention! Knaus Campingpark Wingst, in the green region of Lower Saxony, has a few nice bungalow tents waiting for you. Swimming at the campsite, going to the beach, sledging, tree climbing course or a visit to the zoo. It's all possible at Knaus Campingpark Wingst!
Why camping Knaus Campingpark Wingst ?
- At this campsite you can make each day totally different. You can have a swim, go to the beach, explore the lovely green surroundings, have a go on a toboggan, play mini golf, go horse riding, visit the zoo, try out different watersports and lots of other fun stuff.
- If you like adventure, this campsite offers plenty of challenges. One example is the tree climbing course. You need sturdy shoes though!
- For a varied experence you should definitely choose Campingpark Wingst. The campsite is surrounded by nature. You can hike, cycle and go pony trekking. Plus the seaside is only 42km away at Dunhen (Cuxhaven) so a day at the beach is possible too.
- Fancy a trip to a city? Both Bremen and Hamburg are nearby, about 40km from Wingst.
- Both the campsite and its pitches are very spacious. Nice when you want to enjoy your holiday in peace and quiet.
Tip from the specialist:
"Visit the nature reserve next to the campsite. Forests, meadows, murmuring streams - it's all here. This campsite offers a wide choice of activities. Take a swim, brave the tree climbing course and visit the zoo opposite the campsite."
The surrounding area of Knaus Campingpark Wingst
Knaus Campingpark Wingst is located in the green area of Lower Saxony. Close to the water, woodland and meadows. Wingst is also the name of the nearby town. It offers numerous leisure activities, including the lovely nature reserve 'Balksee und Randmoore'.
Some tips for your holiday at Knaus Campingpark Wingst in Wingst
- Pack your walking shoes. A hike to explore the surrounding area is something not to be missed.
- Plan a day to visit the zoo at Wingst. Its only a 5-minute drive away from the campsite.
- Are you an adventurer? In addition to the tree climbing course, there's also a geocaching-route at Wingst.
- Love water sports? Go water skiing at Neuhaus and prcatise other water sports on the river Elbe
- Fancy a trip to a city? Both Bremen and Hamburg are nearby, about 100km from Wingst.
- Have a slide down the toboggan run.
Activities & pools
Extra water fun
- campsite at 25 km from the North Sea (with a sandy and grass beach)
- campsite at 15 km from the River
Sports and playing
- small playground
- jeu de boules
- mini golf
- multisports court
- beach volleyball
- table tennis
- animation target customer(s): toddlers and kids
- animation period: from 07/07/2018 until 25/08/2018 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: Dutch, English and German
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 19/05/2018 until 15/09/2018 (incl.))
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- grocery shop
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue allowed, electric barbecue not allowed
Bungalow tent Navajo
- sun and shade
- subsoil: grass
- check in between 16:00 and 18:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- pets not allowed
- deposit tent is € 100,00
Bungalow tent Navajo
Reviews Knaus Campingpark Wingst
Based on 25.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children4.0
General state of campsite4.8
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*6.6