France - Lot - Puy-l'Évêque
The top five reasons to choose campsite L'Evasion, in no particular order: its small and friendly character, the swimming pool, wonderful shady pitches, its relaxed atmosphere and the enchanting surroundings. It really is a lovely campsite.
Why camping L'Evasion ?
- A small campsite, but such a nice one! Here you'll get that real camping feeling, thanks to the friendly owners and beautiful, spacious spots under the trees. The site is set on hilly terrain.
- Cool down in the pool, well it's more like a water park really. It looks like you're in a tropical lagoon. Waterfall, swimming river, bubbles plus a nice splash pool for children.
- Enough of swimming? But still enough energy for land-based activity? Have fun on the multi sports field, the beach volleyball pitch or the tennis court. Or maybe a relaxed game of petanque? Take your pick.
- Hungry? There is an excellent restaurant.
- And for children? The pool of course. Plus the entertainment program. Plus the cool playground. Or maybe they want to head for the treehouses in the forest?
Tip from the specialist:
"Real camping is the order of the day at this small campsite. Shaded pitches, blissful pool and a relaxed atmosphere. Enjoy the quiet and beauty of the Lot region."
The surrounding area L'Evasion
The Lot is the rustic neighbour of the Dordogne. Less touristy but at least as beautiful. The Lot takes its name from the river that meanders calmly through the valley. At one of its many twists you'll find Puy-l'Eveque, a dream of a village and campsite L'Evasion is just 3km away from here.
Some tips for your holiday at L'Evasion in Puy-l'Évêque
- Puy-l'Eveque is the star of the show on thousands of pictures but you really should see it for yourself. The charming cottages and medieval streets have been the subject of an annual battle for many year with those of Saint-Cirq-Lapopie. The prize? The title of 'most beautiful village in the Lot'.
- Don't miss out on a visit to Chateau de Bonaguil, the last medieval castle in France. It's just a 20-minute drive from the campsite.
- This area teems with caves. Grotte du Perle, Gouffres de Padriac, Gouffres de Proumeyssac. Which of these prehistoric cathedrals will you visit?
- Make a day trip to the Dordogne. Visit the old town of Sarlat, where the half-timbered houses may be the most beautiful you have ever seen. Stroll through the big weekly market and then settle yourself on a terrace and watch the world go by.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 16/06/2018 until 31/08/2018 (incl.)) with rapid 250 sqm
- 1 children's pool (from 16/06/2018 until 31/08/2018 (incl.)) 16 sqm, depth: 0,3 m
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts not allowed
- sunbeds in the pool area are free of charge
- parasols in the pool area
Extra water fun
- 1 whirlpool
- lazy river
- campsite at 3,7 km from the Lot (with a pebble beach)
Sports and playing
- several small playgrounds
- fitness room (outdoor) (outdoor)
- tennis: on the campsite
- toys: trampoline
- animation (from 16/06/2018 until 31/08/2018 (incl.))
- animation target customer(s): toddlers, kids, teens and adults
- entertainment languages: English and French
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 30/06/2018 until 29/08/2018 (incl.))
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: only in the central area (free of charge)
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue not allowed, electric barbecue not allowed
- this is a family orientated campsite, youth travelling in groups are not permitted
- surface area of the mobile home: 40 m² excluding the terrace
- partly covered porch
- sun and shade
- subsoil: pebble
- check in between 15:00 and 20:00 - check out between 08:00 and 11:00
- 1 pet allowed
- deposit mobile home is 350 € (only with credit card)
- tourist tax 0,80 € per person per night for participants up from 18 year
- pets 4,00 € per animal per night
- baby pack available locally 3,00 € per set per night
- cot available locally 2,00 € per piece per night
- highchair available locally 1,00 € per piece per night
- bed linen (single bed) 12,00 € per set per time
- garden furniture: 10 garden seats, 2 sun loungers and 1 garden table
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- hob (4 gasrings)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed (1,40 x 1,90 m)
- 2nd bedroom with 1 double bed (1,40 x 1,90 m)
- 3rd bedroom with 2 single beds (0,70 x 1,90 m)
- 4th bedroom with 2 single beds (0,70 x 1,90 m)
- possibility for 2 convertible beds (1,90 m) in living room
- duvets and pillows are present
Bathroom and toilet
- bathroom provided with shower and sink
- separate toilet
Based on of reviews
Playgrounds for children
General state of campsite
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*