Le Petit Mousse
France - Languedoc-Roussillon - Vias-Plage
Camping Le Petit Mousse
Camping Le Petit Mousse is a lovely campsite and situated close to the sea. The name of this campsite translates as the 'the little cabin boy'.
Why camping Le Petit Mousse ?
- The campsite has direct access to the beach.
- There's a fantastic swimming pool called 'parc aquatique' that has bridges, rocks, slides and much more.
- There's also a restaurant, shop and a good entertainment programme.
Tip from the specialist:
"Charming campsite close to the bustling Vias-Plage and perfect for a fun-packed holiday for the whole family. Great swimming pool, and a lovely beach next to the campsite."
The surrounding area Le Petit Mousse
The Languedoc is a lovely region on the southern coast of France, rich with history and natural beauty. The area takes its name from the language of the Occidentals, which was spoken by the inhabitants along this coast from Nice right down to Barcelona in Spain. The area still has bilingual signs for towns and villages. The part around Béziers has many beaches that are popular with the many tourists who want to soak up the sun.
Some tips for your holiday at Le Petit Mousse in Vias-Plage
- Further inland the rolling vineyards make way for a more rugged mountainous landscape, such as the Monts de l'Espinousse and the valley of the Orb River.
- Narbonne is a short drive away, as is the medieval walled city of Carcassonne.
- Don't forget to visit the picturesque Sète, on the Bassin de Thau, it's well-known for its many seafood restaurants and friendly terraces. A gondola race is held here each year.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 01/04/2017 until 30/09/2017 (incl.)) 500 sqm, depth: 1,6 m (heated)
- 1 children's pool (from 01/04/2017 until 30/09/2017 (incl.)) 90 sqm, depth: 0,4 m (heated)
- swimming caps are not mandatory
- swimming shorts are not allowed
- sunbeds in the pool area are free of charge
Extra water fun
- 5 waterslides (from 01/04/2017 until 30/09/2017 (incl.))
- campsite beside the sea with a sand beach
Sports and playing
- small playground
- rental bikes on the campsite: city bike, bicycle for children and bicycle seat for children (from 15/06/2017 until 15/09/2017 (incl.))
- billiards (to be paid)
- fitness equipment (outdoor) (outdoor)
- jeu de boules
- horse riding: in the neighbourhood: guided tours
- beach volleyball
- table tennis
- water sports: jetski
- electronic games
- animation target customer(s): toddlers, kids, teens and adults
- animation period: from 01/07/2017 until 26/08/2017 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: French
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 28/05/2017 until 27/08/2017 (incl.))
- snack bar
- ice-cream bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- internet corner: to be paid
- grocery shop (from 01/04/2017 until 30/09/2017 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue not allowed, electric barbecue not allowed, central barbecue place available
- surface area of the mobile home: 27 m² excluding the terrace
- uncovered terrace
- sun and shade
- subsoil: sand
- check in between 15:00 and 19:00 - check out between 08:00 and 11:00
- 1 pet allowed
- deposit mobile home is 200 € (only with credit card)
- tourist tax 1,00 € per person per night
- baby pack available locally 5,00 € per set per night
- bed linen (per person) 8,00 € per set per time
- extra car 5,00 € per unit per night
- garden furniture: 6 garden seats and 1 garden table
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- hob (4 gasrings)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed
- 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds and high child's bed with cot rail
- possibility for 1 convertible bed in living room
Bathroom and toilet
- separate toilet provided with shower and sink
Reviews Le Petit Mousse
Based on 19.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children6.2
General state of campsite5.8
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*6.7