France - Languedoc-Roussillon - Vendres - Plage
Camping Palmira Beach
This fantastic campsite was built in 2014 between Valras-Plage and the River Aude estuary. It fulfils a young family's every need: a perfect holiday spot near the beach, luxurious facilities, good entertainment and a great water park.
Why camping Palmira Beach ?
- The elongated beach of Vendres-Plage is just 300m away. You can see the sea from the campsite.
- The lagoon pool is, without doubt, the top attraction here. It comes complete with a pirate ship where the kids can practise swashbuckling all day long. Is that dad behind the water cannon?
- The water park has even more to offer: swimming pools, water slides, fountains. Plus some of the entertainment is in the water!
- Children will love it here with plenty of activities to keep them entertained on the site and at the beach. The the beach shelves gently into the Mediterranean, making it very safe and giving parents peace of mind.
Tip from the specialist:
"A campsite just 300m from Valras-Palge beach. Children will play all day in the lagoon pool with its impressive pirate ship, complete with water cannons."
The surrounding area Palmira Beach
This campsite is on the border of the Herault and Aude provinces. The centre of Valras-Plage is 4km away and the lovely medieval city of Beziers is not far away either (13km). In fact the entire coast between Montpellier and Perpignan is worth exploring.
Some tips for your holiday at Palmira Beach in Vendres - Plage
- Take a tour of the Herault wine region and enjoy sampling some of the produce en route.
- Valras is a bustling seaside resort that teems with bars, restaurants and nightlife.
- A cycle tour beside the Canal du Midi is most enjoyable, especially the lock section near Beziers. By day the high trees that line the canal provide pleasant shade during your trip. You can also hire a boat.
- Sigean zoo, near Narbonne, is a great family day out. Drive your own car through an African savannah landscape and pass lions, giraffes, ostriches and lots of other wildlife. There's also an 'ordinary' zoo.
- Treat the family to a tasty fish meal in one of the many restayrants at Vendres-Plage harbour.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 29/04/2017 until 29/09/2017 (incl.)) 15 m x 5 m, depth between 1,2 and 1,5 m (heated)
- 2 children's pools
- 1st swimming pool (from 29/04/2017 until 29/09/2017 (incl.))
- 2nd swimming pool (from 29/04/2017 until 29/09/2017 (incl.)) 5 m x 5 m, depth: 0,35 m
- swimming caps are not mandatory
- swimming shorts are not allowed
- sunbeds in the pool area are free of charge
Extra water fun
- 3 waterslides (from 29/04/2017 until 29/09/2017 (incl.))
- campsite at 0,3 km from the mediterranean sea with a sand beach
- campsite at 1 km from the River with a sand beach
Sports and playing
- small playground
- billiards (to be paid)
- jeu de boules
- mini football
- multisports court
- horse riding: in the neighbourhood (outdoor): lessons possible and guided tours
- pony riding: in the neighbourhood (outdoor): lessons possible and guided tours
- table tennis
- electronic games
- animation target customer(s): toddlers, kids, teens and adults
- animation period: from 01/07/2017 until 31/08/2017 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: English and French
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 29/04/2017 until 29/09/2017 (incl.))
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- grocery shop (from 29/04/2017 until 29/09/2017 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue not allowed, electric barbecue not allowed, barbecue equipment available
- surface area of the mobile home: 28 m² excluding the terrace
- covered terrace
- subsoil: grass
- mandatory central parking lot
- check in between 16:00 and 19:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- pets not allowed
- deposit mobile home is 200 € (cash or credit card)
- tourist tax 1,00 € per person per night
- garden furniture: 1 picnic table with bank
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- hob (4 gasrings)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed
- 2nd bedroom with 1 single bed and bunk beds
- possibility for 2 convertible beds in living room
Bathroom and toilet
- separate toilet provided with shower and sink
Reviews Palmira Beach
Based on 6.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children5.0
General state of campsite4.3
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*5.0