France - Languedoc-Roussillon - Sète
Camping Le Castellas
Camping Le Castellas is in a fresh scented pine forest, close to its own private sandy beach. Here you'll have fun in the shade, sun or in the brand new water park. Bringing your adventurous kids on holiday? They'll love the incredibly fast water slides. In the summer the campsite turns into a lively holiday village. The entertainment, shows, sports and games are in full effect. The restaurant and supermarket bustling. The campsite train is always on the move.
Why camping Le Castellas ?
- An amazing water park with 5 speedy waterslides. Perfect for water babies who are at least 6 years old and 1.20 m tall. There's also a new toddlers pool/water playground, with it's own lighthouse!
- Little rascals have the time of their lives in the kids club (4-12 years old), teens chill at the meeting point (13-17 years old). There's lots of sports and games during the day: from aqua gym to archery.
- Off to the pool by....train? You can at Le Castellas, because in high season a little train chugs over the campsite. Taking you from activity to activity. From the games hall and the playground, to the bouncy castle.
- Tip: hire a bike and peddle down to the charming little terraced cafes, in the beautiful town of Sete, just 10km away.
- Feel like being pampered in the new wellness zone? Then off to the hair salon? It's all possible on the campsite.
- The evenings are filled with music. Live music, shows and karaoke. The campsite really comes alive at night. If you like being entertained, you'll have a great time at Le Castellas.
Tip from the specialist:
"Lively holiday village with private beach and brand new water park. Le Castellas is situated on a cape, between a lagoon and the sea. Between Perpignan and the colourful town of Sete."
The surrounding area of Le Castellas
The port city of Sète is the 'Venice of the Languedoc'. Numerous canals cross the city between the Lake of Thau and the Mediterranean. The Canal Royal runs through the 17th century district, where spectacular water jousts are held in mid-August.
Some tips for your holiday at Le Castellas in Sète
- There are four museums in Sète; two dedicated to contemporary art and two to the famous poets George Brassens and Paul Valéry.
- The large fishing fleet based at Sète guarantees delicious seafood and the famous bouillabaisse (fish soup) that is served in the many restaurants and bars.
- Sète is a good starting point for excursions to Carcassonne, Montpellier, Pont du Gard and Béziers.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 31/03/2019 until 28/09/2019 (incl.)) 450 m², depth between 0,7 and 1,8 m (heated)
- 1 children's pool (from 31/03/2019 until 28/09/2019 (incl.)) with several playsets, 60 m² (heated)
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts not allowed
- sunbeds in the pool area are free of charge
Extra water fun
- 1 waterslide (from 31/03/2019 until 28/09/2019 (incl.))
- campsite directly next to the Mediterranean Sea (with a sandy beach)
- campsite at 7 km from Lake Thau
Spa and wellness
- sauna (to be paid)
- steam room (to be paid)
- whirlpool (to be paid)
- massages (to be paid)
Sports and playing
- several small playgrounds
- rental bikes (from 31/03/2019 until 28/09/2019 (incl.)) on the campsite: city bike, mountainbike, e-bike, bicycle for children and bicycle seat for children
- billiards (to be paid)
- fitness room (outdoor, free of charge)
- golf: 9 holes, 18 holes (at 10 km)
- jeu de boules
- multisports court
- horse riding: in the neighbourhood (outdoor): lessons possible and guided tours
- pony riding: in the neighbourhood (outdoor): lessons possible and guided tours
- beach volleyball
- table tennis
- tennis: on the campsite (1 outdoor court)
- water sports: catamaran sailing, jetski, pedalo and sailing
- electronic games
- water sports in the neighbourhood: kitesurfing and sailing
- inflatable jumping aparatus and trampoline
- animation (from 31/03/2019 until 28/09/2019 (incl.))
- animation target customer(s): toddlers, kids, teens and adults
- entertainment languages: French
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 31/03/2019 until 28/09/2019 (incl.))
- snack bar
- ice-cream bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- internet corner: free of charge
- supermarket (from 31/03/2019 until 28/09/2019 (incl.))
- small shopping street
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue not allowed, electric barbecue allowed, barbecue equipment available (to be paid)
- cash point
- surface area of the mobile home: 28 m²
- uncovered terrace
- sun and shade
- subsoil: grass
- heating (only in living room)
- check in between 16:00 and 19:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- 1 pet allowed
- deposit is 200 € (cash or credit card)
- tourist tax 0,60 € per person per night for participants up from 18 year to be paid at resort
- pets 5,00 € per animal per night
- baby pack available locally 35,00 € per set per week
- optional final cleaning 40,00 € per unit
- garden furniture: 6 garden seats and 1 garden table
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- 4 burner hob (gas)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed (1,40 x 1,90 m)
- 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds (0,80 x 1,90 m)
- 3rd bedroom with 2 single beds (0,80 x 1,90 m)
- woollen blankets and pillows are provided
Bathroom and toilet
- bathroom provided with shower and sink
- separate toilet
Reviews Le Castellas
Based on 34.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children5.4
General state of campsite5.7
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*5.8