France - Languedoc-Roussillon - Canet-en-Roussillon
Camping Les Peupliers
Do you love small campsites and big beaches? Then you're in luck! Camping Les Peupliers is small scale and cosy, but Sardinal beach is wonderfully wide. It's just a 10 minute stroll away. The perfect location for a holiday with young children by the Mediterranean sea!
Why camping Les Peupliers ?
- Big plus point: the broad, sandy beach is just 500m away. The sea shimmers as a cooling breeze makes your visit to the beach bar even more pleasant. This is the life! Kids have a blast romping around on the sands by the gently sloping waters of the sea.
- The campsite is small scale and cosy, making it a quiet, peaceful place, that's easily accessible. The kids will find their way around here in no time at all.
- Have you discovered the water paradise yet? You'll want to jump right in! It's 300m2 of fun with water slides, kids pool, little rocky islands, palm trees and more than enough loungers to let you work on your tan!
- Rather just laze about under a palm or poplar tree? This campsite has plenty of shady spots.
- For even more holiday fun, make use of the great facilities of the Le Bosquet campsite next door and go swimming by the neighbours!
- There's also a playground, tennis court, restaurant, great entertainment and weekly live music on the terrace. Now that sounds like a perfect holiday!
Tip from the specialist:
"Perfect place for a holiday with kids. Cool water park, playground and the safe beaches of the mediterranean sea are just 500m away. A fun spot for all the family!"
The surrounding area of Les Peupliers
Camping Les Peupliers is close to Canet-en-Roussillon, a relatively small seaside resort in Languedoc-Roussillon. The surroundings will keep you busy, because there's so much to do there!
Some tips for your holiday at Les Peupliers in Canet-en-Roussillon
- Perpignan ( 12km) is France's most southernly major city. But the ambiance there is typically Catalan. The architecture, language and red/yellow flags in the streets. Taste the good life on thefun and welcoming Place de la Loge.
- Collioure (30 km) is another lovely place that'll make your heart beat faster. Picasso painted one masterpiece after another in this delightful, little harbour town. That's how pretty it is here!
- Looking for romantic little bays? Then head 30-40km south towards the Spanish border. Tip: go early, then you'll have them all yo yourselves!
- If you're in the vicinity of the Spanish border, then visit Salvador Dalí-museum in Figueres (70 km). It's imagination gone wild!
- Want to spend the day sauntering past all the majot shops? Then go to Saint-Cyprien (10 km), Port-Barcarès (12 km) and Argelès-sur-Mer (24 km).
- Spoil the kids with a great day out at the amazing water park Aqualand in Saint-Cyprien (15 km).
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 11/05/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.)) with playset, 300 m², depth: 1,6 m, depth between 0 and 1,6 m (heated)
- 1 children's pool (from 11/05/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.)) with several playsets, 15 m², depth: 0,25 m (heated)
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts not allowed
- sunbeds in the pool area are free of charge
Extra water fun
- 5 waterslides (from 11/05/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.))
- 1 whirlpool
- campsite at 0,5 km from the Mediterranean Sea (with a sandy beach)
Sports and playing
- small playground
- rental bikes (from 11/05/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.)) on the campsite: city bike
- billiards (to be paid)
- fitness equipment (outdoor, free of charge)
- golf: 9 holes (at 4 km)
- jeu de boules
- multisports court
- horse riding: in the neighbourhood (indoor and outdoor): lessons possible and guided tours
- pony riding: in the neighbourhood (indoor and outdoor): lessons possible and guided tours
- table tennis
- electronic games
- animation target customer(s): kids, teens and adults
- animation period: from 29/06/2019 until 29/08/2019 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: French
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 13/06/2019 until 13/09/2019 (incl.))
- snack bar
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- internet corner: free of charge
- grocery shop (from 11/05/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, charcoal barbecue not allowed, electric barbecue allowed, central barbecue place available
- safe deposit
- Surface area of the mobile home: 32 m²
- partly covered porch
- sun and shade
- subsoil: grass
- heating (only in living room)
- check in between 15:00 and 19:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- 1 pet allowed
- deposit is €150,00 (cash or credit card)
- tourist tax 0,60 € per person per night for participants up from 13 year to be paid at resort
- pets 5,00 € per animal per night
- bed linen and towels (single bed) 12,00 € per set per time
- bed linen and towels (double bed) 18,00 € per set per time
- garden furniture: 6 garden seats and 1 garden table
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- coffee machine
- 4 burner hob (gas)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed (1,40 x 1,90 m)
- 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds (0,80 x 1,90 m and 0,80 x 1,90 m)
- 3rd bedroom with 2 single beds (0,80 x 1,90 m and 0,80 x 1,90 m)
- woollen blankets are provided and pillows are provided
Bathroom and toilet
- bathroom provided with shower and sink
- separate toilet
Reviews Les Peupliers
Based on 159.0 of reviews
Playgrounds for children7.2
General state of campsite7.6
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*7.1