Château de Galinée
France - Brittany - Saint-Cast-le-Guildo
Camping Château de Galinée
A medium sized campsite, set in a wooded park, with a beautiful castle at its centre. Its location on the Cote d'Amor provides access to the stunning nature and rich history of this area. The beach of Saint-Cast-le-Guildo is just 3km away.
Why camping Château de Galinée ?
- The outdoor aquapark provides lots of fun. There's a heated indoor pool (with jets!), great waterslides, a sauna and a jacuzzi. Naturally there are children's pools too.
- Children will be kept well amused with playgrounds, the small farm, bouncy castles and a cableway.
- During high season there is a good entertainment program for the whole family. The miniclub for the little ones is popular and in the evenings there are performances and concerts for everyone.
- Enjoy a night off from cooking. There's a restaurant and take-away on site.
- Fresh bread is available to buy each morning.
Tip from the specialist:
"A nice family campsite set in a wooded area on the Cote d'Amor, one of the most beautiful coastlines in France. Great aquapark with both indoor and outdoor pools."
The surrounding area of Château de Galinée
The Cote d'Amor is one of the most beautiful coastlines in France, with steep cliffs, dense forests and the ever present deep blue ocean. The campsite is centrally located, making it an ideal base for exploring this wonderful region.
Some tips for your holiday at Château de Galinée in Saint-Cast-le-Guildo
- Mont Saint Michel is an hour's drive from the campsite. You really must make time to visit this wonderful sight, one of the most popular in France.
- The fortified town of St Malo is close by, its narrow alleys filled with quirky shops. After you've walked the walls head for the beach or perhaps the huge aquarium, home to sharks and all manner of tropical fish. Kids will love it!
- Dinan and Dinard are two other nearby towns that are well worth a visit, it's like going back in time here. Cap Frehel and Fort la Latte are also impressive spots.
- The seafood in this region is second to none. Make sure to sample some of the oysters, mussels, crabs and clams at one of the many restaurants.
- Traditional Breton fetes, called Festnoz, are held several times each year. Saint Cast has its own. Enjoy the music, dance and great food!
Activities & pools
Swimming & fun in the water
- 2 outdoor pools
- 1st swimming pool (from 26/05/2019 until 01/09/2019 (incl.): 170 m², depth between 1 and 2 m (heated)
- 2nd swimming pool (from 26/05/2019 until 01/09/2019 (incl.): with rapid, 250 m² (heated)
- 1 indoor swimming pool (from 17/05/2019 until 31/08/2019 (incl.)) measures, depth: 1,3 m (heated)
- 2 children's pools
- 1st swimming pool (from 26/05/2019 until 01/09/2019 (incl.): measures, depth: 0,6 m (heated)
- 2nd swimming pool (from 26/05/2019 until 01/09/2019 (incl.): measures, depth: 0,15 m (heated)
- 1 indoor children's pool (from 26/05/2019 until 01/09/2019 (incl.): 20 m², depth: 0,3 m (heated)
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts not allowed
- sunbeds in the pool area are free of charge
Extra water fun
- 3 waterslides
- 1 whirlpool
- campsite at 3 km from the Atlantic Ocean (with a sandy beach)
Spa and wellness
- sauna (to be paid)
Sports and playing
- several small playgrounds
- billiards (to be paid)
- golf: 18 holes (at 3 km)
- jeu de boules
- mini golf
- mini football
- multisports court
- horse riding: in the neighbourhood: lessons possible and guided tours
- table tennis
- tennis: on the campsite (2 outdoor courts)
- zip line
- electronic games
- water sports in the neighbourhood: diving, kayaking, kitesurfing, sailing and windsurfing
- play castle
- animation target customer(s): toddlers, kids and adults
- animation period: from 06/07/2019 until 24/08/2019 (incl.
- entertainment languages: English and French
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 30/05/2019 until 28/08/2019 (incl.)
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: only in the central area (to be paid)
- children's zoo
- grocery shop (from 17/05/2019 until 31/08/2019 (incl.))
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue allowed, carbon barbecue allowed, electric barbecue not allowed, barbecue equipment available (to be paid)
- surface area of the mobile home: 21 m²
- partly covered porch
- subsoil: grass
- check in between 16:00 and 18:00 - check out between 08:00 and 11:00
- pets not allowed
- deposit is 200 € (cash or credit card)
- tourist tax 1,00 € per person per night for participants up from 18 year to be paid at resort
- optional final cleaning 40,00 € per unit per stay to be paid at resort
- garden furniture: 1 picnic table with bench
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- small fridge
- coffee machine
- 4 burner hob (gas)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed (1,40 x 1,90 m)
- 2nd bedroom with 1 single bed (0,80 x 1,90 m) and bunk beds (0,80 x 1,90 m)
- woollen blankets are provided and pillows are provided
Bathroom and toilet
- bathroom provided with shower and sink
- separate toilet
Experiences and reviews Château de Galinée
Based on of reviews
Playgrounds for children
General state of campsite
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*