France - Alsace - Oberbronn
What a view!! Camping L’ Oasis in Oberbronn is a panoramic campsite in Parc Naturel Régional des Vosges du Nord. It’s small, but cosy with no frills attached, but oh my … what a view!
Why camping l'Oasis ?
- Looking for peace and quiet, space and a lot of green countryside? Then you’ll love Camping L’Oasis. Whether you’re doing laps in the pool, sipping wine on your veranda or getting some fresh rolls from the shop….those green hills are everywhere!
- The campsite is very spacious. The extra large mobile homes are on generous plots. You really do have your own special place! Delightful!
- There’s a modest outdoor pool with separate playing area for the little ones. Is the sun hiding behind the clouds? Not a problem, there’s an inside pool as well. With sauna and jacuzzi.
- Want to try some of the culinary delights from the Alsace and Vosges? Step inside the restaurant and get comfortable at a table on the terrace with a view. It’s a real feast for the eyes!
- A Campsite shop, playground, tennis court, beach volleyball, the cosy city centre of the village of Oberbronn is just a 10 minute walk away. What more could you wish for?
- Don’t forget to pack: sturdy walking shoes, binoculars, well stocked knapsack. Room for your mountain bike? Great! Follow the marked hiking and biking trails into the woods!
Tip from the specialist:
"Small, quiet panoramic campsite in the northern Alsace. It’s greener than green there. Perfect for long walks and bike rides. Don’t forget to visit the lovely city of Strasbourg."
The surrounding area of l'Oasis
The surrounding countryside is greener than green and rich with history. Camping L’Oasis lies by the entrance of the Parc Naturel Régional des Vosges du Nord. The locals call it the curvy Alsace and they’re right: it’s one hill after the other here. Find out what there is to discover in the area.
Some tips for your holiday at l'Oasis in Oberbronn
- Feeling energetic? the northern Vosges are perfect for an active time in the countryside. Hike, mountain bike, cycle, go geo-caching, or spend a day fishing. Ask reception where the best spots are or nip into the Office du Toursime.
- Fancy a day out in the city? Then visit Strasbourg. Stroll through its medieval district ‘La Petite France’ and wander straight into a fairytale. Slanting half-timbered buildings, bridges lined with flowers, water features, extremely romantic. It’s about 45 minutes by car.
- Do you like old, run down castles? Grab your camera and capture the beauty of the Wasenbourg, Windstein, Schœneck and Fleckenstein ruins.
- Impressive: a visit to the Maginot line, the concrete line of defence which the French put up after the 1st world war to fend off any future German attacks. The plan failed, but it did give them a great new tourist attraction. Check out the Schoenenbourg Fort and the casemates of Esch.
- Lounge by a terrace bar or do some shopping? The campsite is just 1km from the village of Oberbronn and 4 km from the spa town of Niederbronn-les-Bains.
Activities & pools
- 1 outdoor pool (from 01/07/2019 until 31/08/2019 (incl.)): with not always open,
- 1 indoor swimming pool (from 07/06/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.)) (heated)
- 1 children's pool (from 01/07/2019 until 31/08/2019 (incl.)): with playset,
- swimming cap not mandatory
- swimming shorts not allowed
- sunbeds in the pool area are free of charge
- parasols in the pool area are free of charge
Spa and wellness
- wellness & beauty centre (sauna, whirlpool)
Sports and playing
- small playground
- archery range
- fitness room (indoor)
- jeu de boules
- tennis: on the campsite
- electronic games
- inflatable jumping aparatus and trampoline
- animation target customer(s): kids
- animation period: from 06/07/2019 until 25/08/2019 (incl.)
- entertainment languages: French
Eating and drinking
- restaurant (from 07/06/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.))
Check this out too!
- reception: credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa
- wifi: on the whole campsite (to be paid)
- grocery shop (from 07/06/2019 until 21/09/2019 (incl.))
- laundry possibilities: laundrette and dryer
- barbecue facilities: gas barbecue not allowed, carbon barbecue not allowed, electric barbecue allowed, barbecue equipment available (to be paid)
- surface area of the mobile home: 40 m², excluding the terrace
- covered porch
- subsoil: grass
- heating (only in living room)
- check in between 16:20 and 20:00 - check out between 08:00 and 10:00
- 1 pet allowed
- deposit is 475 € (cash or credit card)
- tourist tax 0,22 € per person per night for participants up from 18 year to be paid at resort
- environmental tax 1,50 € per unit per night to be paid at resort
- 07/06/2019 up to 29/06/2019: 3,00 € per animal per night
- 29/06/2019 up to 31/08/2019: 4,00 € per animal per night
- 31/08/2019 up to 22/09/2019: 3,00 € per animal per night
- baby pack available locally 3,00 € per set per night
- bed linen (single bed) 14,00 € per set per time
- bed linen (double bed) 15,00 € per set per time
- cot available locally 2,00 € per piece per night
- highchair available locally 1,00 € per piece per night
- garden furniture: 10 garden seats and 1 garden table
Cooking and living
- fully equiped kitchen with:
- 4 burner hob (gas)
- 1st bedroom with 1 double bed (1,40 x 2,00 m)
- 2nd bedroom with 1 double bed (1,40 x 2,00 m)
- 3rd bedroom with 2 single beds (0,70 x 2,00 m)
- 4th bedroom with 2 single beds (0,70 x 2,00 m)
- sleeper couch for 2 persons (1,40 x 1,90 m) in living room
- duvets and pillows are provided
Bathroom and toilet
- bathroom provided with shower and sink
- separate toilet
- 2nd bathroom provided with shower, sink and toilet
Based on of reviews
Playgrounds for children
General state of campsite
Sanitary facilities at the campsite*