Camping Le Jard, La Tranche-sur-Mer
Camping Le Jard is located just 700m for the beach. This is a campsite with an international atmosphere which can be experienced in the friendly reception, shop and bar with restaurant.Why camping Le Jard?
- There's a lovely swimming pool with jacuzzi.
- Choose from mini-golf, billards, tennis, and jeu de boules. For the more energetic there's a fitness room too.
- A short walk across the road from the campsite will bring you to a pleasant path that leads to the beach with fine sand.
The surrounding area of camping Le Jard, La Tranche-sur-Mer
The French call this region 'La petite Californie francaise', or 'little California'. The region is known for its wonderful beaches and is a great area for watersports enthusiasts, the climate helps with the region often enjoying as many sun-filled hours as the Rivičra. The ocean inlet between Les Sables-d'Olonne and La Rochelle provides a 13km long beach, 8km of which stretches to the south.Some tips for your holiday at camping Le Jard in La Tranche-sur-Mer:
- La Tranche-sur-Mer bay is one of the most popular French surfing areas due to the favourable winds between the islands of Ile de Ré and the mainland.
- This area is also ideal for cycling with numerous pathways to choose from.
- La Tranche-sur-Mer has a pleasant boulevard with a good choice of restaurants and shops.
A holiday atmosphere with a European feel. Many activities available, including, a gym and an indoor swimming pool with jacuzzi. The beach is within a short walking distance.