Camping Pyrénévasion, Luz-Saint-Sauveur
Camping Pyrénévasion is located two kilometres from Luz-Saint-Sauveur, just near the village of Sazoz and at an alitude of 830 metres. A rather small campsite with a friendly atmosphere and entertainment for the whole family. Why camping Pyrénévasion?
- Be it summer or winter, this is an ideal campsite for sporty campers who love mountain air.
- You are only a 15 minute drive from the ski slopes of Luz-Ardiden.
- The campsite has a lovely swimming pool and jacuzzi, from where you can enjoy magnificent views of the mountains whilst enjoying the bubbling water.
- The main building has a friendly bar.
The surrounding area of camping Pyrénévasion, Luz-Saint-Sauveur
Winter sports lovers will know this place, as will those who are interested in the Tour de France, for the climb up to Luz-Ardiden is one of the stages in this cycle race that appeals most to the imagination. Here, in the Hautes Pyrénées, you will find enormous mountain peaks and lovely green valleys with characteristic villages. This region is ideal for mountain walkers and lovers of the pure, fresh mountain air. Some tips for the holiday at camping Pyrénévasion in Luz-Saint-Sauveur:
- Near the village of Gavarnie you can take a lovely trip along the 'Cirque de Gavarnie', a weathered rock face with great viewing points.
- Close by is Mount Tourmalet, another mountain with a famous name.
- Luz-Saint-Sauveur is a historic village on the way to Luz-Ardiden. Visit the church of the Templars or the ancient bridge of Napoleon.
- Lourdes is just 30 kilometres away and Pau is 70km.
The completion of the covered swimming pool and wellness centre is planned for 10/06/2013.
Small campsite situated in a wonderful area for walking with rugged mountains all around. Open summer and winter (15 minutes drive from the Luz-Ardiden ski slopes).