Camping Les Tours, St-Amans-des-Côts
Campsite Les Tours is a friendly family campsite located in the untouched countryside of the Auvergne. The mobile homes are located on terraces on the wooded hillside and offer a magnificent view over the lake. Swimming, fishing and watersports are therefore popular activities at the campsite.Why camping Les Tours?
- The large swimming pool, with waterslides and sun terrace directly on Lac de la Selve, is the campsite's pride and joy.
- The little ones will have a great time in the playground, at the Mini Club and the Mini Disco. Teens have their own club, can take part in various sports and karaoke.
- There's a restaurant with bar and terrace at the lake plus a take-away.
The surrounding area of camping Les Tours, St-Amans-des-Côts
The Auvergne, in the heart of France, has many lakes and forests and is largely covered by the Massif Central. The area has a lot to offer including over 50 historical castles, more than 500 Roman churches, authentic villages such as Espalion and Laguiole, and restaurants offering excellent regional meals.Some tips for your holiday at camping Les Tours in St-Amans-des-Côts:
- The Puy de Dôme is 10km from Clermond Ferrand. During the summer there is a train to the top (1464m high) every half-hour.
- In the largest volcanic area of Europe you'll find a unique amusement park, Vulcania, entirely dedicated to volcanoes, with sensational attractions.
- Mountain bikers, rafters, hikers and cyclists will enjoy the beautiful, unspoilt nature.
Spacious, terraced campsite with heated swimming pool and waterpark located on the La Selve Lake with wide choice of watersports.